We are currently hiring for the following positions.
Award Program Manager
The Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (TNCPE) seeks a full-time Award Program Manager to be located at the Nashville TN office. The Award Program Manager will serve as the primary point of contact with award program applicants and the volunteer Board of Examiners. Job responsibilities include managing and continually improving products and services to meet applicants’ changing needs and recruiting, training, and retaining high potential volunteers to serve on the Board of Examiners. The Award Program Manager will work closely with the CEO and Administrative Manager to ensure an effective and efficient awards program.
Specific Responsibilities may include any or all the following:
- Applicant recruitment
- Applicant communication and support
- Development and delivery of TNCPE Workshops for current and potential applicants
- Examiner recruitment
- Examiner communications
- Oversee the development and delivery of Examiner Training
- Examiner team formation and management
- Managing editorial review of Feedback Reports
- Conference planning
- Administrative duties as needed
- Other responsibilities may be added
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with the Baldrige Excellence Framework
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and marketing skills
- Business-related computer skills, including knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ability to travel as needed
At its core, TNCPE is an economic development nonprofit whose mission is to drive organizational excellence in Tennessee. We partner with organizations across Tennessee and the Southeast to help them accomplish their missions, improve results, and accelerate their performance excellence journey. Using the Baldrige Excellence FrameworkTM, TNCPE fulfills its mission by providing in-depth, low-cost organizational assessments. Our value-added feedback has helped 1,400+ organizations align their people, processes, and results—while keeping the whole system in mind.
TNCPE is an equal opportunity employer. Pay is competitive and commensurate with qualifications. Submit a resume and three references to email@example.com by August 15, 2018. For more information call (615) 889-8323.