Tri-Cities, TN-VA Quality Forum
Join the Tri-Cities Quality Forum virtually on November 11, 2021 from 9:00-11:00am EST! Come join an excellent line-up of speakers on a variety of quality topics at this FREE conference!
Click here for additional conference details!
Three tracks – attend any one track or hop around
- 9:00am Expectations for corrective action responses from audit findings - Joe Kirkpatrick – IATF16949 / ISO9001 Lead Auditor
- 10:00am What is SPC (Statistical Process Control)? - Ashley Childress - senior statistician in the Applied Statistics Group, Eastman Chemical Company
- 11:00am SPC for Autocorrelated Data Using Automated Time Series Forecasting - John Noguera – Founder of SigmaXL
- 9:00am Leadership by Quality – An executive action guide to achieving enduring excellence and social responsibility - Greg Watson - Former ASQ President/Chair and honorary member from Finland
- 10:00am Leading Remotely: New practices for leading remote teams - Deborah Harley-McClaskey - Leadership Consultant, Faculty Emeritus, East Tennessee State University
- 11:00am Lean for Service - David McClaskey - President, McClaskey Excellence Institute
- 9:00am Drug Additions: Current State and Structural Changes that can Help - Timothy Smyth,MD and Jerome Cohan - CATALYST HEALTH SOLUTIONS,LLC
- 10:00am Dr. Whitney Aultman, State of Franklin Healthcare Associates