Executives Begin Highly-Ranked Baldrige Fellowship Program
Eighteen executives have been selected to the newest class of the prestigious Baldrige Executive Fellows Program. Unique in its approach, the fellowship provides one-on-one access to leaders of Baldrige Award recipient organizations and the opportunity to learn role-model leadership strategies from these high-performing executives.
“I am committed to encouraging and enabling organizational success and operational excellence. I believe that the Baldrige Executive Fellows Program empowers executives to lead their organizations at new levels of distinction. . . . It is our belief that your participation in this program will benefit you, your organization, and your organization’s key stakeholders—employees, customers, partners, suppliers, and the larger community. Now is a perfect time for executives with vision and foresight to understand and apply the Baldrige concepts as a means to improving their organization and its sustainability.”
- Wilbur Ross, U.S. Secretary of Commerce
Since its inception in 2011, the Baldrige Executive Fellows Program has been nationally recognized with LEAD Awards as among the very best U.S. and global continuing education programs in leadership development. Fellows will have the unqiue experience of sharing strategies across sectors, getting candid advice on leadership challenges, and addressing key organizational challenges within their own organizations.
2018 Baldrige Executive Fellows
- Kent Bishop, Chief Experience Officer, ProMedica
- Charles Callahan, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Memorial Health System
- Travis Clegg, Operations Executive, Adventist Health Castle
- John Collins, Director/Chief Executive Officer, VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System
- David Condoluci, Senior Vice President, Chief of Patient Safety and Quality Officer, Jefferson Health
- Brian Erling, Senior Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer, CenturaHealth
- Ronald Fowler, Associate Vice Chancellor of Facilities, University of Kansas Medical Center
- Scott Frisch, Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer, AARP
- Laurel Leslie, Vice President, Research, American Board of Pediatrics
- Michele Martz, Vice President, Physician Enterprise, Western Maryland Health System
- Jatin Motiwal, Vice President, AtlantiCare Physician Group and Regional Network
- Jim Miller, Vice President Operations, Vice President and General Manager Light Industrial Businesses, Hypertherm Inc.
- Tim Heckler, Vice President, Treasury Division, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Kerry Stacy, Chief Lending Officer, Del Norte Credit Union
- Erik Wangsness, President, Washington Adventist Hospital
- Wendy Watson, Regional Vice President, Ambulatory Care and Clinical Services, Kaiser Permanente
- David Zaas, President, Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Hasan Anwar Zia, Vice President of Medical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Learn more about the 2018 Baldrige Fellows.
APPLY TO THE BALDRIGE FELLOWS PROGRAM