Register for the Baldrige Fall Conference - October 24 and 25 in Nashville
The 2019 Baldrige Fall Conference will be at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center October 24 and 25. Registration is available at https://www.baldrigeconference.org/registration
Spend two days in Nashville Tennessee and Tune into Excellence at a variety of workshops, keynote presentations, and breakout sessions.
Oct. 24: Optional Pre-Conference Workshops
Excellence is in the Details
Presenters: David McClaskey and David Jones of Pal’s Business Excellence Institute
Presenter: Joanne Sternke
The Surprising Secrets of the Most Cyber-Resilient Companies
Presenter: Steve Hunt
Oct. 25: A full day of keynote presentations, breakouts, and best practice sharing by 2018 Baldrige Award-winning organizations
- Mike Flores, CEO, Alamo Colleges District, San Antonio, Texas (education)
- Sue Dunn, CEO, Donor Alliance, Denver, Colorado (nonprofit)
- Richard Panico, CEO, Integrated Project Management Company, Inc., Burr Ridge, Illinois (small business)
- Kyle Bennett, CEO, Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center, Jasper, Indiana (health care)
- Lindel Fields, CEO, Tri County Tech, Bartlesville, Oklahoma (education)
And more to come! Details on additional presentations and a field trip to Nissan USA in Smyrna, TN will be available soon.
Presented by the Alliance for Performance Excellence in partnership with the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program.