Pal's BEI Mini Workshops July 26-27
(Left to Right) David Jones, VP, Pal's BEI, Katie Rawls, President & CEO, TNCPE, and David McClaskey, President, Pal's BEI, at the 2018 Excellence in Tennessee Conference.
Our Excellent friends, three-time Excellence Award winners, and 2018 Excellence in Tennessee Conference speakers, Pal's Business Excellence Institute are coming to Nashville for two days of mini workshops geared to helping you with your performance excellence goals. If you missed them at our conference in February, or took their workshop and want to learn more, now's your chance!
Thursday, July 26
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. - "Extraordinary Organizations: My Role and Why I Want to Be A Part of One"
In this fast paced class, you learn what it's like to work in an extraordinary organization, and how you can thrive in an environment where nothing less than excellent is accepted. Ordinary to Extraordinary - what is the difference?
- How staff operate in an extraordinary organization
- Benefits of working for an extraordinary organization
- What you have to do to create an extraordinary organization
- How everyone works together to form an extraordinary organization
1 p.m. - 5 p.m. - "Training to 100%"
It's well known that one of the common denominators of extraordinary organizations is outstanding training processes. All organizations train. Some do it well. Extraordinary organizations do it to 100%. This workshop provides the proven keys to successful training practices that can take your organization's performance from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Why training is an investment, not an expense
- Tangible and intangible benefits of training to 100%
- Key barrier to high training effectiveness and how to overcome it
- Keys to designing, delivering and sustaining training to 100%
- Using coaching and re-certification to sustain high levels of performance
- How to reduce variability in your training
Friday, July 27
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. - "Three Steps to Spectacular Customer Service"
What can you give your customers that encourages them to come back more often, brag to others about how great your organization is, and have no additional ongoing costs? The answer: great hospitality. During this class based on simple but proven techniques, you will learn how to put the "Wow" into your customer service and make this happen - every time.
- The secret to sensational customer service
- Three steps to spectacular customer service
- How to design great service that is personal to your brand, delivered 100% of the time.
- Delighting customers by being proactive.
- Simple, proven processes to handle customer complaints and restore their good will.
- How to create the Lifetime Value of a Customer
Nashville Airport Marriott
600 Marriott Drive | Nashville, TN 37214
Each mini session is $250/person. Registration is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited for this annual event. To register, simply e-mail us, or call us at (423) 765-0334.