TNCPE Partners to Offer Strategic Management Performance System Certification
The Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence has partnered with LBL Strategies and the George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership (GW-CEPL) to offer the Mastering Strategy: Strategic Management Performance System Certification course. Mastering Strategy is an intensive, hands-on Continuing Professional Education program designed for professionals who are looking to build their skill sets in the management of strategy formulation, implementation, and evaluation.
This program equips you will the skills you need to help your organization and you succeed by:
- Imparting the full strategy management process into your everyday decisions
- Learning effective strategic planning, implementation, and evaluation practices
- Learning how to lead strategic planning efforts
- Bridging the gap between planning and execution
- Preparing your for the Association of Strategic Planning (ASP) certification (if applicable)
- Maintaining your Project Management Professional (PMP) certifcation (if applicable)
For more information, CLICK HERE.
Mastering Strategy Course Offerings - Two Great Options!
- Self-Paced Online: You may register and proceed through the on-demand course at your convenience anytime. This course costs $1,967, including textbook. Register for the self-paced online course HERE.
- Live Online: The next live online cohort is scheduled to begin on May 13, 2020 and will consist of ten 90-minute sessions on ten consecutive Wednesdays. This course costs $2,767, including textbook. Register for the live online course HERE.