Executives Selected for Baldrige Executive Development
Sixteen executives have recently been selected to the prestigious Baldrige Executive Fellows Program. This executive leadership fellowship is the only one that provides one-on-one access to leaders of Baldrige Award recipient organizations and the opportunity to learn role-model leadership strategies from these high-performing executives.
Since its inception in 2011, the Baldrige Executive Fellows Program has been nationally recognized with LEAD Awards as among the very best U.S. and global continuing education programs in leadership development.
2017 Baldrige Executive Fellows
- Angela Brandt, Chief Operations Officer, ProMedica Physicians Group
- Antonio DePaolo, Director of Lean Transformation, Sheppard Pratt Health System
- Mishaela Durán, Director, Office of Regional Operations, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families
- Veronica Muzquiz Edwards, Owner and CEO, InGenesis
- Matt Fenwick, Vice President for Strategy and Relationships, American Hospital Association
- James Karstetter II, Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer, Western Maryland Health System
- Cindy Lewin, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, AARP
- Ryan Lilly, Medical Center Director/Chief Executive Officer, VA Maine Health Care System
- Michael McDermott, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mary Washington Healthcare
- Alysha Metzger, Director, Human Resources, Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Anu Gupta Mullick, Chief of Staff, Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Cynthia Pellegrini, Senior Vice President, Public Policy & Government Affairs, March of Dimes Foundation
- Kristen Pulio, Vice President of Revenue Management, Adventist HealthCare
- Kirk Soileau, Chief Executive Officer, Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
- Courtney Thomas, Executive Director, Allegany County Human Resources Development Commission, Inc.
- Michele Wall, Vice President, Operations and Chief Operating Officer, The American Board of Pediatrics
Learn more about the 2017 Baldrige Fellows.
Apply to the Baldrige Fellows Program